jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

One month on HubPages... What do these stats mean about me?

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago

I just passed one month being on HubPages and personally I am happy with writing here and earnings.
    But I just wanted to ask your opinions on whether these stats speak of a real success or not?

Time period: 1 month 2 days
    Number of Hubs: 27 (all featured)
    Views: 950 (on all hubs)
    Adsense: $0.22
    HubPages Earnings: $1.56

What do you all think?

1. susi10 profile image93
      susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

These are some great statistics considering you only joined a month ago! Your 27 hubs are excellent and are search-worthy, you should get search traffic from these. Try using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool, to start researching some nifty keywords you can use. This will most definitely increase your search traffic! My ten-thousand views hub contains some hints and tips for you and a tutorial to using the Keyword Tool as well as some statistics. I definitely think you are a success, based on your stats. Your earnings are good too, but provided you write more hubs, your earnings should pick up. It takes quite a while to get good earnings, I have yet to reach payout. You should see an increase in earnings next month. My advice? Keep writing more search friendly hubs, as more hubs means more traffic. I am looking forward to seeing how it will pan out for you! smile

2. seanorjohn profile image79
    seanorjohnposted 3 years ago

I think you are doing real good and will make money if you keep this up. Congrats

3. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image73
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 3 years ago

Your doing great.  Keep on working and you'll build it up.  It takes time.  Good luck and welcome to hubpages.

4. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

Please note that it is against HP ToS and Adsense ToS to report your exact earnings. You may wish to edit your post (or ask HP staff to delete it if editing is no longer possible) because you are in danger of losing your Adsense account. Once it has gone, you can never have another one in your name.