jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Slow Down On Adsense Updating Today??

1. sunstreeks profile image82
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Anyone else notice a slow down on the updating times for Adsense today?  Usually mine is pretty up to date but today I am way off of what I would expect to be average for this time of day. My CTR is seems accurate, but the page impressions is lower then expectations based on my page hits on my hubs..

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

Temporary G.A.S.S. Relief
    http://adsense.blogspot.com/2005/09/tem … elief.html
    Speaking to AdSense publishers at face-to-face events and in reading emails and forums, we on the AdSense team have seen a phenomenon develop that's probably best described as G.A.S.S. - Google AdSense Stats Syndrome. The primary sign of affliction is the compulsive need to check AdSense stats every 15 minutes or so to see how much you've earned since your prior login. Sufferers face strong withdrawal when separated from a PC with Internet access and have been known to experience mild abdominal discomfort and general irritability.

3. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Yes my Adsense numbers (impressions) today are way down on usual and they have been updating very infrequently - something is definately 'wrong'.  Hope it sorts itself out soon!

4. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Oh good - I just thought no one was clicking because they were out with their Valentines!
    And yes GASS Is real!

5. rmshdc profile image59
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

as a newbie I too was suffering from GASS. now I have grown up! :LOL:

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I suffered from GASS at the beginning but now I've cut it down to checking maybe twice a week smile

1. WHoArtNow profile image85
      WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I envy your will power and mental strength wink

I would love to be able to cut down to just checking twice a day!

And yeah, it seems to have slowed right down, I had 400+ pv on hubpages yesterday, but my overall impressions were less than 100 :S Not good.

1. rmshdc profile image59
        rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

twice a day is good enough.  I check once daily - and always analysis reports.

7. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

I suffer from GASS.  I admit it.  Incidentally my Google Adsense impressions for yesterday were about half normal at the end of the day but have since doubled so there seems to have been a delay in posting the data.

8. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

I also have GASS