jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Wooow, serious glitch?

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image79
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

I went to logg on my hubpages from a different computer after I logged off hours ago from my laptop and when I typed hubpages url it showed PoeticPhilosophy  and  I could see my notifications could go to my profile but didn't let me have control and when I clicked earning or w/e it would say please sign in. But the top black bar showed it as if I was logged in when I  logged off hours from "FROM A DIFFERENT  COMPUTER". That is so wierd, also I notice my hub-score has been going down and I have had more traffic than ever could this glitch be why?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The system keeps your account logged on for activities that are not account specific and will ask you to login for account specific activities like earnings.

If you had never ever logged in from the second computer, then there might be an issue. Otherwise, what you are describing is how the system is designed in regards to login and when you are asked to login.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply, yes I've previously been on the other computer also but not for along time. Good to know it's normal within how the website work's.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just for the heck of it, change your password...

PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I might, thanks.

working