Celebrating My Latest Milestone!

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (59 posts)
  1. janshares profile image94
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

After dragging my feet for the last few weeks, I finally published my 50th hub!!! Hooray, woohoo, and yipee kayay! I'm happy because I set this goal last December to have 50 hubs by the summer. Despite the ups and downs of traffic and earnings, as well as adjustment to HP changes, I made it to the 50 mark.
    I remember thinking "I'll never make it to 50" when I made 25! Lol! I didn't think I'd have anything else to write about. Well, it is possible to write many hubs if you put your mind to it and not give up, regardless of stress, not having time, or losing motivation. Hang in there fellow hubbers and just keep writing. smile

1. Faith Reaper profile image83
      Faith Reaperposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on the 50 Hubs!  I understand about dragging one's feet, as it seems life has been getting in the way of writing here of late.  Time to celebrate.  God bless, Faith Reaper

2. prospectboy profile image87
      prospectboyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats janshares! Awesome job, and great tips. Very motivating post. Kudos to you ma'am smile

jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, prospectboy.

3. dghbrh profile image80
      dghbrhposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations....i can feel the joy in your heart.....i have been there....and I am sure you gonna accomplish many more 50s in coming time. Just keep dragging your feet high and long. Take care and enjoy !!!!!

Lol, lol, lol, thanks, dghbrh. I will continue.

4. myefforts profile image52
      myeffortsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on reaching this milestone... and aim for the next one now....This is how it is ...

Thank you, myefforts.

5. Ceres Schwarz profile image37
      Ceres Schwarzposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on reaching this wonderful milestone smile. This is very inspiring. 50 is a lot of hubs. I hope to be able to reach that number soon too. Good luck on writing more hubs and increasing that number.

Thank you so much, Ceres Schwarz.

6. BNadyn profile image80
      BNadynposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats!!! That's an accomplished milestone and good motivation for others who have not yet reached 50 (like me)!  It's nice you were able to reachnyour goal by this summer, keep up the good work smile

Thank you, BNadyn.

7. Shadow Jackson profile image65
      Shadow Jacksonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! I look forward to joining your ranks. I'm on 21 myself! :-)

Great, you'll get there soon!

8. NMLady profile image75
      NMLadyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What did Dorie say?  Just keep swimmin'  Just keep swimmin'  Yep, that works.  CONGRATULATIONS BTW!!

2. rose-the planner profile image61
    rose-the plannerposted 10 years ago

Congratulations on your milestone of 50 Hubs.  It must be a wonderful feeling to achieve your goal.  Well done!  Take care.  -Rose

Thanks, rose-the-planner.

3. janshares profile image94

Thanks for celebrating with me, Faith Reaper. Blessings to you, too.

4. jericho911 profile image59
    jericho911posted 10 years ago

Awesome accomplishment. My goal was to have 50 done by the end of July.  NOTE:  I'm not quite halfway !     Congrats on reaching your goal

Well, you have about a week so don't give up! big_smile Thanks for celebrating with me.

5. directorslounge profile image61
    directorsloungeposted 10 years ago

Thank you for sharing.  That's great motivation!  Congratulations on an awesome milestone!... time to start setting goals smile

Yup, thank you, directorslounge.

6. KT Banks profile image61
    KT Banksposted 10 years ago

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations, Jan!

7. vocalcoach profile image93
    vocalcoachposted 10 years ago

Way to go!  Very proud of your accomplishment.  Keep up the good work!

8. Toytasting profile image61
    Toytastingposted 10 years ago

Congratulations smile Long way to go

vocalcoach, KTbanks, and Toytasting,
      Thanks for coming to the party and celebrating with me.

9. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
    Phyllis Doyleposted 10 years ago

Good for you in reaching this milestone, Jan. Congratulations and all best wishes for continuing your journey on HubPages.

Thanks, Phyllis. Your well wishes mean a lot.

10. travmaj profile image73
    travmajposted 10 years ago

Congratulations and well done - from one who is dragging along (momentarily) - I feel inspired. Thank you.

Glad to hear that, travmaj. Thanks for the congrats.

11. toptendeals profile image71
    toptendealsposted 10 years ago

Congrats on 50!  My goal is to hit 25 by the end of the month.

You can do it! Thanks for celebrating with me.

12. profile image0
    SandCastlesposted 10 years ago

Good Job on your 50 Hubs!

Thanks, SandCastles.

13. Don Bobbitt profile image84
    Don Bobbittposted 10 years ago

Congratulations janshares, and I look forward to more of your great articles.
    DON

14. CraftytotheCore profile image77
    CraftytotheCoreposted 10 years ago

Congratulations!  That's quite an accomplishment!

Don and CraftytotheCore,
      Thanks for joining in the celebration. I look forward to writing more, Don.

15. tillsontitan profile image83
    tillsontitanposted 10 years ago

Only 50?  I would've thought it was more because they are so good.  Congratulations!  Here's looking forward to the next 5o!

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are so kind, tillsontitan. I really appreciate you and your support. Thanks for celebrating with me.

16. LCDWriter profile image90
    LCDWriterposted 10 years ago

Excellent janshares!  I know that I find myself in and out of the zone of writing.  What kinds of things do you use for inspiration for topics?

Thanks, LCDWriter. I use whatever I know. Sometimes inspiration comes in the process of writing. I never know sometimes, like with my 50th hub, what it might turn out to become. So, sometimes the inspiration does not spark the idea, but it develops it in process. I also have a list of title ideas I write down in my phone and check them off as I use them. Thanks for asking. smile

1. LCDWriter profile image90
        LCDWriterposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I love that and it's a great idea to keep a list going!  That helps when you're in a slump.

17. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 10 years ago

Awesome!!!! and here is to 50 more  Angels are on the way , Janshares...ps

Thanks for the Angels, pstraubie48.

18. Anita Saran profile image74
    Anita Saranposted 10 years ago

Well done!

19. janshares profile image94

Thanks, Anita!

20. susi10 profile image97
    susi10posted 10 years ago

Congratulations, Janis! That is an excellent milestone to achieve, all through hard work and perseverance! Keep writing more hubs, and reach the big 100!! smile

Thanks, susi10, I will work toward that goal as well.

21. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years ago

Way to go, Jan!  Congrats on your new milestone - I can't wait to see the next 50!

Hi Marcy! Thanks for coming to the party. I appreciate it.

22. Romeos Quill profile image75
    Romeos Quillposted 10 years ago

Pleased to make your acquaintance, janshares....Congratulations on your Fiftieth Hub! ; such a great feeling, isn't it?
    Yours Sincerely,
    Romeo's Quill

Thank you, Romeos Quill. Thanks for joining in the celebration. Pleased to meet you as well.

23. Vacation Trip profile image71
    Vacation Tripposted 10 years ago

Congrats janshares for your 50 hubs and good luck for more hubs.

24. janshares profile image94

Thank you, Vacation Trip.

25. Wilma Henry profile image83
    Wilma Henryposted 10 years ago

Congratulations janshares!

26. ARUN KANTI profile image45
    ARUN KANTIposted 10 years ago

Wish you many more laurels.Janshares.

Thanks so much Wilma Henry and Arun Kanti. Very nice of you to share in my celebration.

1. sallybea profile image94
        sallybeaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Nice one janshares - so nice that you were able to accomplish your goal.

thanks, sallybea.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)