jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Your Favourite Workouts

1. Kiwi Max profile image81
    Kiwi Maxposted 3 years ago

If you do some form of exercise (could be running, swimming, weight training, body-weight lifts etc), what are some of your favourite workouts?

1. Jennifer Suchey profile image91
      Jennifer Sucheyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I ride a road bike. I love it. It's more than exercise, it's a way to challenge myself to get better, stronger, faster with clear cut goals. It's a very social sport if you choose to get involved with groups, clubs and organized events. Cyclists have a culture all their own, which most of the time is pretty cool.

2. Shanna11 profile image91
    Shanna11posted 3 years ago

Running. It's about all I really like to do. Swimming is fun as well but you can't listen to music while you're swimming (at least easily), so I prefer running on some of the mountain trails near where I live. It's super nice.

3. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

I enjoy lifting chocolate out of the bag and carrying it to my mouth. It doesn't have really positive results, but it's my favorite none the less.

1. Jennifer Suchey profile image91
      Jennifer Sucheyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Love this! I enjoy this form of exercise considerably myself, which is why I have to make sure I get plenty of my other form of exercise as well.

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I have two humongous bougainvillea in my front yard. They have been the bane of my existence for years.  If there ever was a high-maintenance plant, these are them. I've finally had enough. The critters are coming down to the tune of one green waste container a week. That's three months of guaranteed exercise right there. As for all the thorn scratches I keep getting, that's just a bonus.