jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Combing Ad Program Payments

1. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I have no idea about the technicalities of this, but I'd like to suggest it.

Would it be possible for users to combine Paypal payments from multiple accounts? The way I see it, this should end up with less fees for Hubpages.

I have an old account which makes about $2 a month with no featured hubs but a stack of referrals. I have a few others which make payout every 3-4 months. This account makes payout each month easily. So I would love if there was a feature to combine them all!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can use the same Paypal account for multiple accounts, but it sounds like you may already be doing this
      Each account still needs to meet the payout before the payment is issued.
      So you can either write all of your Hubs under one account and have them all contribute to one payment threshold, or spread them out among different accounts and have to wait for each to reach payout.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We know this.  The suggestion is to consider changing it if possible.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74

I will bring this up in our next community meeting.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image76
      PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't get how to do the referral, can you give me a informative reply with how to do this? Thank you smile

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74

Can you explain with a bit more detail the specific question or concern you have?

2. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

PoeticPhilosophy, you can read more here: http://darkside.hubpages.com/hub/Referrals

4. Matthew Meyer profile image74

We discussed this in our community meeting and have decided not to implement this feature.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanks Matthew. Worth a try!

2. GinnyLee profile image92
    GinnyLeeposted 4 years ago via iphone

I concur!

3. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 4 years ago

Is there any small fee you have to pay to PayPal for them transferring the money to your account? Because on other writing sites there is. How much is the fee?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is no fee to transfer paypal funds into your checking account, and HP covers the cost of receiving monies into the paypal account.

So the service is free to you.

1. susi10 profile image94
        susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the answer, wilderness! Well, I can rest assured now. smile It should take me another month or two to reach payout.

working