jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

1. cata_123 profile image61
    cata_123posted 7 years ago

It's good to have people to help when you need it.
    shearing what you learn can make a big diffents in people lives.......

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Take your time and learn how much you want. Do not forget to participate in forum where many are to help you.
      Jyoti Kothari

2. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

That's very true, and you'll find we have an excellent community here. There's a group of "hard core" hubbers who will help if you need it.

Or make you laugh, weather you need it or not!

And welcome to Hubpages, I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image94
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

Take all the time you need.

4. vintage chic profile image78
    vintage chicposted 7 years ago

I've been a member for almost two months now. I cannot BEGIN to tell you how helpful the forums have been to me! Any question I have has been answered. No question is too stupid. My advice is to pick one area to focus on at a time. For example, spend one week learning all you can about rss feeds. Then, when you think you get it, move on to another topic, like learning about doing pings. I promise it will get easier, but you have to pace yourself, put it away a minute when you become overwhelmed, and then come back to it.  Keep a notebook or files for each topic. That is helping me a lot, too. Welcome to Hubpages!!

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

One may learn techniques of link building and tagging. These are key to attracting traffic.

Jyoti kothari

1. sukkran profile image66
      sukkranposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, you are correct mr kothari. without proper technique and link building you can make nothing. this is my personal experience.

6. 61
    orionsky60403posted 7 years ago

Welcome to the club. I'm new too !
    I'm just starting to discover link building.  My brain's going in circles. There's a lot of old and dated information on the internet.