RCW Software uses HubPages as source for creating content

1. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 3 years ago

I don't know if anyone has noticed that RCW (a Desktop Software for creating content) has Hubpages also listed as source for content along with Ezine Articles, Sooper Articles, GoArticles, ArticleBase,Ezinemark, ArticleSnatch, ArticleCity and ArticleDashBoard. I can't understand why HubPages is used along with free content directories. Either the makers of the software are not aware that HubPages is not a free to use directory for content or they do not consider using copyrighted content a serious issue. Whatever the case is, I think this is bad news for hubbers.

RCW pulls content from their listed article directories based on keywords (laser targeted and LSI )and creates an article. This article is then spun and images, videos and amazon capsule added to make it unique. After that one can ping the content and create backlinks using the software. And in most cases, the content created would be fresh and superior than the source content and would rank better on search engines. If RCW is using our content, it is definitely bad news for Hubbers like us. As more people use RCW, our traffic and earnings are likely to tumble down. I hope that the HubPages Team would do something to stop the software from using HubPages as a source.

Note : Message me on FB if anyone wants the link

1. skear profile image92
      skearposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Where did you see a list of the source sites the program supported?

I suspect that the creators of such programs do not care about copyrights whatsoever. I could be wrong but I don't think these programs have any legitimate purposes.

You may want to remove the affiliate link to their site from your post.  A link to their main page would (or no link at all) would probably be better.

2. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 3 years ago

I know because I have the Platinum version of the Software. I bought it with the intention of creating curated WordPress content sites for flipping. I was shocked to see Hubpages as a source for content. Btw, I am not a JVZoo Affiliate and won't be earning any commission. I  had put the link only for viewing purpose.