jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Referral Tracker

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Can someone explain the referral tracker to me? I went to that page on my account and found a code there I do not know anything about. I added a new tracker code, my own, but do not really know how this works.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this
      1. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
        Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I will have to read it through a few times to fully understand. This is going to help a lot, I can see that.

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Easiest way to use the referral tracker is to go to the bottom of the page of a Hub (or even this page, if you want to test it out) and click on the link there that says "link to this page"; a box will pop up and has a url in it that already has the referral tracker in it, and you can copy it and paste it wherever it is you want it where you're sharing the link. The referral tracker code goes right after the dot com slash in the url; you can see it if you click on "link to this page" at the bottom of this page.

3. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Phyllis,
      NateB11's explanation is the easiest answer. If you are looking for a non techie explanation, I have a hub that explains it in layman's terms: Creating Referal Links for your hubs. It used to get a lot of traffic (15k views)  but that has gone away recently. Not sure why.

working