jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Hub Pages just sent me $51!!!! Woohoo!!

1. Aneegma profile image74
    Aneegmaposted 3 years ago

I signed up with hub pages over a year ago and I didn't do much writing and completely forgot that I signed up. Then suddenly I received notification from hub pages telling me they've sent me $51.00!! I almost collapsed with shock! I never advertised my hubs, never did anything!! I looked through my few hubs and saw that over 22,000 people have viewed just one of my articles and I'm just gobsmacked.
    I don't really know what I did besides just writing the article so I've regained my writing spirit again.

Thank you hub pages!!

What is the most amount of money you've earned here? Pls share your experiences!

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
      PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Niceee, glad you found your spirit again. 22,000 views on 1 article!? Show's you got potential, keep writing girly.

2. wowtgp profile image61
      wowtgpposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow! You did it with only 3 hubs. Ineffable!

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the reminder! Am scampering off to email and paypal as we speak. big_smile

3. JeffRobinson profile image70
    JeffRobinsonposted 3 years ago

Hi Aneegma,

Wow thats really good, i've been on hubpages for about 2months now, they haven't sent me any cash yet as i've only earned about $0.20, oh well hehehe.

Good luck earning more

Jeff smile

4. gavindonst profile image88
    gavindonstposted 3 years ago

That is great to hear.  I am excited about my first payment too which is not too far down the road .  :-)

5. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Congrats. Your writing skills are astounding. I read one of your hubs. Your keywords are good or maybe you know what people type in search. Keep up the good work.

6. SpaceShanty profile image91
    SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago

Congrats!  I must warn you that you are not supposd to announce your CPM earnings which could be worked out if you mention your earnings and pages views, one or the other is OK I think.  I just don't want you to get banned as you are doing so well!

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image77
      PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think your allowed to as long as it's not the "exact" number but I could be wrong. Maybe you need permission

1. Aneegma profile image74
        Aneegmaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Damn I didn't know that!! Sorry  hub pages admin staff, won't do it again!

working