jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for hub video examples

1. Outside Influence profile image91
    Outside Influenceposted 3 years ago

I'm deciding whether it would be better to publish hub videos or regular hub posts. Anyone know how revenue compares? Also I'm looking for some examples of good video hubs. ANy suggestions?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I haven't seen many "video hubs" since the format was offered. I get the feeling that it never really took off.

3. Muttface profile image91
    Muttfaceposted 3 years ago

The only one I can think of are Simone's.

4. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

i tried one, but HP set it to autoplay when a visitor arrived on the page, so I never tried another. People generally don't expect autoplay except on known video hosts like YouTube and Vimeo.

Oddly, that hub tends to maintain a hubscore in the 90s, even though its traffic is a pedestrian 5 or so visitors a day.

maddeningly, Hubpages never tells us which hubs are earning what, so we can only make a rough guess based on traffic (which is misleading, since some ads pay more than others.)

5. HollieT profile image89
    HollieTposted 3 years ago

I have a video of my own to add to a hub, when I work out how to actually do that (as there is no URL to embed) I'll let you know how it goes. lol.