jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do I get a separate accolade for each Rising Star award?

1. 0
    RMCreechposted 3 years ago

I was happy to have a second hub win the Rising Star award this week, but I noticed that I still only have one accolade on my profile.  Do they just get "lumped together" or will I eventually see a separate accolade?  Just curious...grateful either way.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dvd is correct, RMCreech, you will only receive one Rising Star accolade.

Congrats on your incredible accomplishment of 2 victories, though. That is really something to be proud of! smile

Also, I like the idea of a progressive accolade for Rising Stars too, and I'll bring it up in our meeting next week. Winning more than once is such a rarity that it doesn't really come up often, though.

2. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image94
    Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 3 years ago

You can just receive one accolade of "Rising Star" per account.
    I had the same question the past month, I won three Rising star contest but I only have one accolade, I also want to see an "evolution" in the rising star accolade depending on the winning contests of each account.
    By the way, Good job having two Rising Star awards, that's a great achievement and you can keep the hard work and do an awesome job. Keep it up, good luck smile

3. 0
    RMCreechposted 3 years ago

Thanks so much, I'd like to see an "evolution" too but in the mean time it's nice to have won either way.  Thanks for your help smile

4. Sugahware profile image95
    Sugahwareposted 3 years ago

Congrats on winning twice! You are awesome! Same thing happened to me. I won twice! I was told that it is very rare for hubbers to win Rising Star more than once, so multiple accolades aren't available. But I've seen several comments popping up about this very topic. So it doesn't seem so rare after all. Maybe this is something hubpages staff could look into ... please?

5. PoeticPhilosophy profile image79
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

Congratz! 2 times that's amazing. I don't think I'll ever win one, they don't do my topics (N) haha. But good job.