jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

QAP Question About Evaluating a Hub

1. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

This question is primarily for staff and Mechanical Turks. If I do a hub using a bunch of hubber user names in the content, will the algorithms pick it up as misspelled words and poor grammar? Will this type of hub be at risk for not getting featured? I already know Google won't like it but I'm not concerned about that for now. It's a creative piece, so to speak, a tribute to the HubPages community. I hate to work on it for nothing. Feedback please?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi janshares,

If your Hub has no other issues, it should have no problem passing the QAP and being published and featured with many names in it, even if they aren't recognized by spellcheck.

jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's good to know, Christy. Thank you very much.

My pleasure. smile

2. Faith Reaper profile image86
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

I wrote two spreading hub love hubs and used a ton of hubbers'names and they went through just fine. So, must be fine and good to go for you!  Have fun!

jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much Faith Reaper. That helps a lot because you've actually tested it. I appreciate your feedback.

3. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Thanks, Christy and Faith Reaper. The hub is fine. You just never know anymore here at HP. Thanks again for answering.

Glad to help, and I'm happy to hear that your Hub is Featured! smile

working