jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Morale Boosters

1. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Any ideas on morale boosters as we wait for the Google/Panda/HubPages storm to pass over? I think we really need it about now. I don't want people to leave. We need to give newbies something to look forward to as we wait out this storm. We need to give veterans there hope back and incentives to stay. (Sigh)

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

How about a mark ewbie original?  smile

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8264428_f248.jpg

jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Perfect!  smile

3. tillsontitan profile image88
    tillsontitanposted 4 years ago

No moral boosters here, just keep thinking "this too shall pass".... hope keeps us going.

Yup, you're right, tillsontitan.

4. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

For me, comparing my last year's August stats with this year's August stats has worked. For 3 days in a row now my daily stats are higher this year than last year. Very unfortunately this does not work for everyone, but for some, it will. As a side note, the two are getting closer and closer... But, so far, so good.

Good to know, para. That gives some hope in my book.

5. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 4 years ago

I can't explain what is going on here but I know it's not affecting everyone in the same manner.  I just started a secondary account here 9 days ago (Richard-Bivins) and it now has 6 fully featured hubs, I'm out of Boot Camp, and the traffic to those 6 hubs have nearly matched the traffic to the 100+ hubs on this account.  Now, I don't know if that is a morale booster or a kick in the face but what it does tell me is that the hubs I have on this account are being penalized while the hubs on the new account are not.

I'm going to wait it out for about a month and if traffic does not take a positive upturn then it will be time to start unpublishing hubs.  I really have to question weather it is worth my time and effort to create hubs of the required length and quality with so little reward when I am earning between $5 and $10 a day at Bubblews with a fraction of the length and quality.

You make good sense, livewithrichard. Your patience and your common sense about utilizing other more lucrative alternatives within HP and outside of HP, does give hope. It's important that we don't give up completely until we've tried everything and have given it a little more time.

working