jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Post how many hubs/ how long it took you to get adsense approval

1. BigJulesMags profile image89
    BigJulesMagsposted 3 years ago

I'm getting really pissed off at Google...they say 10 featured hubs.

I gave them 12.

You say long hubs.

Many of mine are 1500 words.

You say depends n what country.

I'm in the frickin U.S.

Just curious what the teeming masses did about this drama.

2. toptendeals profile image87
    toptendealsposted 3 years ago

Hubpages needs to update that 10.  I applied to google every two hubs I wrote and got denied until I reached 19 hubs.

Just keep going you will get there.  10 hubs used to happen in the past but Google tightened the restrictions about a year ago.

3. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Very frustrating, BigJulesMags. Getting adsense approval was the hardest thing I went through after joining HP. I almost quit at one point but hung in there. I think I had ten hubs, don't recall. But it took around three weeks of back and forth confusion and new gray hairs. I ended up applying through my business website and adding HP. Don't ask me how to do it but I figured out that you can circumvent the madness if you already have a website recognized by Google. I wish you luck, it will happen soon.

4. bat115 profile image76
    bat115posted 3 years ago

I got adsense in December 2009, one week after joining Hubpages and with only 3 hubs.

5. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

3 posts on a blogger blog a week old.............. but that was years back..... so that will not help you..

BUT don't worry, if it takes you 20 hubs and 3 months..... It takes time to start earning; until you start to generate decent levels of traffic you are not going to see income. Most people here have to wait 9 months or more and publish a few dozen hubs minimum before they start to earn anything like enough to begin to see payout.

So stop worrying and just keep publishing, when the traffic starts to rise start applying!

6. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 3 years ago

Seriously, Google own Blogspot, so I would still, even now, start a blog and apply for Adsense through it.

I would start a new blog on a niche topic - something you know about.

Whether that is gaming, or romancing, or dancing, or gardening or whatever. Choose a title that reflects your niche, and post away.

The SERPS are favoring niche blogs at the moment. Maybe Adsense does too,

Once you have that magic code, it is easy to link it to HP.