jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Page 1...finally

1. KitchenBuyersAid profile image88
    KitchenBuyersAidposted 3 years ago

A while ago I did a hub on getting referrals from Angies List.  Now I find that Hub on page 1 (shock) of search and getting traffic. On further study, Angie's List has a terrific affiliate program which I was not aware of.
    The hub is strongly biased to Angies list (vs other services)...
    Knowing all that, is there any way to take advantage of the AM opportunity via HP or otherwise ??

1. nArchuleta profile image94
      nArchuletaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm on page 1 of Google for "Painterly tattoos Denver." Now, if only people would start googling that... wink

1. soulfully profile image81
        soulfullyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yea, there's no searches at all going on for that keyword. "Painterly tattoos"
        "tattoos in denver" and "denver tattoos" get some searches, but not many.

2. soulfully profile image81

Assuming Hubpages don't allow affiliate links, you could create a one page review page using blogger or WordPress and link to that in your Hubpage. Leave some information out of your Hubpage article that people would want to find out more about. Then use your affiliate link on the Blogger/WordPress where you explain more about the site.

2. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

what's angie's list?

1. nArchuleta profile image94
      nArchuletaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's a pay-for site of consumer reviews for services.

3. cornwall_UK profile image84
    cornwall_UKposted 3 years ago

You can put two affiliate links into your hub.

1. soulfully profile image81

I don't think they allow affiliate links. Only products with Amazon and eBay Capsules are allowed, aren't they?

working