jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I have lost three quarters of my traffic and my earnings are now disma

1. Patkay profile image86
    Patkayposted 3 years ago

Things started falling apart last month and they have continued this month. I have lost more than half of my traffic and this month I could not even reach a payout (i manage USD 34.67). I used to get a payout every month since July 2012. What is happening with Hubpages?

1. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Are all your hubs "featured"?

Patkayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No around 30 out of 117 hubs are not featured. Could it be the reason?

2. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

My goodness, so sorry to hear this. I've always considered you an HP example of success. I guess no one is exempt from whatever is going on with Google/Panda/HP changes. Hopefully, you will bounce back soon. I wish you well.

I agree with you janshares, that no one is special concerning these drastic changes taking place. I have not even decided what to do. It is sad because this where I got my first online payment. Sometimes I do not even feel like logging in into my account. But I think within the next coming month I will find my way forward. Thanks.

1. younghopes profile image83
        younghopesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It is really bad to know, even i have seen only blue arrows on my hubs, while some keep showing a big zero for days. Even i am puzzled as to what to do now

It is hard times younghopes, what i do not know is what we are supposesd to do to correct the situation. Am very sure it is not our quality that has gone down.

working