When We Edit Hubs Why Are They Again Sent for Publication

1. younghopes profile image83
    younghopesposted 3 years ago

Hello dear hubbers, hope you are all fine, I really want to know the answer to this: when we are editing our hubs why are they being sent for publication again, I am feeling so bad today. In one of my hubs which was featured i had made a mistake of writing 400 as 140. When i saw this, i edited the hub. Then it was sent again for publication. Now it has become unfeatured with all sorts of excuses like it is sub standard, quality is not good, images are pixelated etc. I wonder if the hub was having so many errors why did you made it featured at the first place? Does it mean if we are pressing the publication button for our already featured hubs, it is a RED signal? Please give me your views, is it justified? I wanted to edit lots of my hubs but now i am not going to do

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi younghopes.  Every time a Hub is edited it has to be evaluated again to ensure that previously Featured Hubs retain their quality.  It looks like your Hub was moderated- which could have happened even if you didn't edit it.  We recommend that you update and improve your Hubs.  In most cases, this doesn't effect your Featured status.  Good luck!  smile

1. younghopes profile image83
        younghopesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Robin for this info. I just had a minor correction made and it has been taken down. Thus wanted to know,