jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Vacation on Hubpages

1. ThompsonPen profile image84
    ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago

So, I worked pretty hard to get my hubscore up and was pretty proud of the status I was holding. However, summer, as it often does, has hit, and with it lashing out so violently with fun, I have just returned from a ten day work vacation (I was hired to film a band while they went on tour - so much fun!), which caused me to be away from the internet for that time (for the most part), and thus my hubscore has gone down.
    I'm wanting to suggest a Hub Vacation, a way of putting your profile on freeze while people go on vacation.
    This will allow your profile to keep at whatever ranking it was at so that the views can keep flowing based on the work you'd been putting into it prior. I don't really have much more detailed of an idea, as I don't know the ins and outs as well as I think I do, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your Hubber Score should go back up once you are active again, but I will make the suggestion at our Thursday Community meeting.  Hope you had a great vacation!  smile

1. ThompsonPen profile image84
        ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! it was pretty awesome! smile

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We discussed this in our community meeting and decided not to implement a vacation specific status at this time.
      You HubberScore, however, shouldn’t fluctuate when away for a short period of time.

2. peachpurple profile image78
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

welcome back and great to see you again after yr vacation