How does one qualify for Hub of the Day?

1. Aneegma profile image76
    Aneegmaposted 3 years ago

I love reading hub of day articles and I just want to know how one can get that recognition? I'd like to hear from those of you that have had Hub of the Days before. I have written about 10 articles but haven't published them yet as I'd like them to be hub of the day material. So any tips would be welcome.

Thank you!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There really isn't anything special you have to do to get the Hub of the Day.  Basically, you have to write a high quality, well formatted article that gets someone's attention as special.

That being said, you can make sure to get that someone's attention by writing on the "Promising Topics."  See the stickied forum post by Christy Kirwan.  Be sure to add a link to your hub so she knows that you wrote on the topic.   This will not guarantee a HOTD but it will at least put you and your hub in the running.

2. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 3 years ago

Your best chance of receiving a Hub of the Day is to write a Stellar Hub.  Make sure that all of your photos are legally used and attributed.  All HOD Hubs must have legal use photos and we disqualify many potential Hubs because they don't use photos properly.  Good luck!  smile