jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Has anyone noticed this?

1. moonlake profile image87
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

My hub scores have not changed in days. I know many say the scores aren't suppose to mean anything but I think it's strange that they aren't moving at all.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mine have changed every day for the last 3 days moonlake. Maybe you're just holding steady.

2. CraftytotheCore profile image98
      CraftytotheCoreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My views haven't changed at all since this morning.  I thought that was strange too.

2. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

moonlake, I went through the same thing but they eventually changed. I thought it was very strange when each of my hub scores stayed the same for almost 4 weeks. I thought it may have been related to the changes HP was making to scores. Anyway, when the finally moved, it was good. They went up.

3. georgialgal1984 profile image83
    georgialgal1984posted 3 years ago

My hub scores stayed the same for awhile as well and then started to change up a bit. Not for sure why, but can't complain since my earnings are rising on most days. Hope you have a wonderful day~ smile

4. moonlake profile image87
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

No change again this morning. The reason I noticed I had a hub with lots of views all at once and it's score never moved and a hub that had much fewer views stayed on top.

1. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yup, same thing happened to me. It will change eventually for the better. I do find it weird though.

5. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

I've been rather pleased with my hub scores. They soared right after I published a new hub and stayed there for awhile when I had time to read and comment on other people's hubs. They've fallen some in the last few days because I haven't had much time for the care and feeding of HP, but that is understandable.

6. 0
    Ghaelachposted 3 years ago

Hi moonlake.
    Mine certainly have moved but in the wrong direction.
    For Months/years I was in the nineties but over the last month I seem to be out of favour at HP and have dropped to the beginning of the 80's.
    The hub score doesn't hurt my feelings any more I just get on and reseacher, write and publish my next hub.
    Chin up and have a nice weekend
    LOL Chaelsch

1. moonlake profile image87
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mine have started to move now not in the greatest direction. When I opened up analytics this morning I was sick a very large 0 on views and lowest views yesterday, so low I have not seen that amount in over a year. Why worry about HP scores moving when the scores we should worry about are dropping so fast.

working