jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Kinda getting sick of seeing the same posts on my feed every day.

1. Shadow Jackson profile image76
    Shadow Jacksonposted 3 years ago

Does anyone know how to change it? Refresh button anyone?

Cuz even when click "show me more" it just shows me older versions of the same old stuff. I need diversity!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The feed is designed to feature content that you have interacted with.
      If you follow topics, Hubbers, and Hubs of interest to you, then the system will have more to work with regarding the things you enjoy and you should see more varied content.

Shadow Jacksonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tips/feedback! :-)

2. SerraB profile image83
    SerraBposted 3 years ago

You know the 'what's on your mind' prompt? At the right, above the text field is 'filters'. Click on it, at the right you can change up which types of HP activity is featured in your feed. You can also hide certain types. Although it will not give you a ton of diversity, you may be able to change it up so you do 'show more' less often.

Thanks SerraB! :-)

2. Shadow Jackson profile image76

SerraB, actually just did that and my feed is so much more interesting now. A million thanks! :-D

1. SerraB profile image83
        SerraBposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome smile

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

My solution is to go directly into the "my account" page via a bookmark.

I already get an multitude of emails telling me about new hubs written by people I follow. I really do not need to have more stuff shoved down my throat. I am totally uninterested in having people "share" stuff with me. I am fairly convinced most of the sharing comes from private groups set up on Facebook or elsewhere, where people are busy spamming other people's stuff wherever they can, in the hope their own stuff will be spammed by others.

Should I wish to investigate a topic, I can do it via internal search if I am really desperate to know whether a hubber has pontificated about it.

working