jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

How can we use AdSense for Feeds in Hubpages

1. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

I don't know how we can use this feature. Thanks in advance

1. 0
      terrygposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When you look at a feed you will generally find a page with your sites posts with a short description of each page. In between each description you will have adsense blocks.

As you may guess, from my hubpages, I am quite into rss promotion etc and use it daily and extensively.

I also participated in rss feeds adsense monetisation.

My advice is simply enter into a sound prolonged rss Adsense monetised feed promotion to build backlinks to your site that inevitably will funnel visitors to your pages.

But, to answer your question you cannot go by Feedburner as it is part of the Adsense program.

If anyone is interested I wrote a how to hub to monetise your RSS feeds with Adsense

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

I haven't tried it because, i think it is possible only for blogs or our own sites. In case of hubpages i have not yet thought.

But will still try it and see if there is any such possiblity.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

What I did was burn my feed to FeedBurner and then sign up for Adsense for Feeds through that. Then I used that for publicizing my feed.

4. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

Thanks UW and shinujohn

5. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 7 years ago

Good question. I hadn't considered that before. Like one of the respondents suggests I think I might try it out in Feedburner.

6. 0
    multimasteryposted 7 years ago

FeedBurner Rocks!

7. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

Just signed up to Feedburner, will be worth seeing if it's a useful tool. I have heard good things about it.

8. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

Thank you terryg for the link big_smile