jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Family on hubpages?

1. WeddingConsultant profile image80
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

In light of Charlotte's announcement that her fiancee is now on hubpages, I thought it would be interesting to see who else has family here...

Personally, I just got my brother to join! I think many of you will enjoy his controversial topics.

Anyone else have family here at hubpages?

2. AlexiusComnenus profile image61
    AlexiusComnenusposted 7 years ago

Hey thanks! If nothing else this network seems a terrific place to keep in touch with extended family. I know with my own situation in the army it's so easy to keep contact with my brothers, sister, and parents. I'm really excited about all the possibilities of meeting new people and having insightful conversations about topics that matter to everyone. Look forward to hearing from everyone soon!

3. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

Welcome, Alex!  smile

May I say that you have a beautiful little niece!  Your brother's awfully nice, too.

Enjoy the HP community.

1. WeddingConsultant profile image80
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha Shirley your avatar is hilarious! I love it!

1. Shirley Anderson profile image84
        Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  It wasn't what I was really hoping for.  I was thinking something closer to the Lucky Charms guy, but copyright violation possibilities kept me from using it.  Wanted a leprechaun though, so I look good on this week's St. Patrick's Day HubMob hub.  Sexy, eh?

4. WeddingConsultant profile image80
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

hmm, I can't say "sexy" was the first word that came to mind haha. But unique, for sure! Kinda creepy...like I wonder what he's indicating with his hands.

Good thing I don't have a fear of leprechauns.

working