jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I don"t Like What Is Happening In Hubpages

1. cristina327 profile image74
    cristina327posted 3 years ago

I am no longer motivated to write and post new hubs because Hubpages is continuously removing hubs from my profile page. I don't like what HUbpages is doing to my hubs.

1. DeBorrah K. Ogans profile image50
      DeBorrah K. Ogansposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cristina,  I share your sentiments exactly!    I have been writing for the Hub Pages for a while now and I write less frequently.  The  writing environment here has changed greatly and in my opinion not for the better...  I have enjoyed a marvelous community of love,  care, support  and concern from fellow hubbers over  the years. However, due to the constant questionable  change my once enthusiastic  desire  and motivation to  write here on  the Hub Pages  has decreased severely. 

I always enjoy your insightful, enlightening, informative articles.  God Bless You!

1. cristina327 profile image74
        cristina327posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you DeBorrah for sharing with my sentiments. I am no longer happy with Hubpages.

2. RadaFrancis profile image78
      RadaFrancisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't think this is happening only on Hubpages, but also other free blogging platforms like Squidoo. I started writing more on my personal blogs because at least I know it won't be locked or taken down

3. William Savage profile image81
      William Savageposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cristina for what reason are your hubs being removed? Please enlighten me.

2. gmv profile image79
    gmvposted 3 years ago

You have to edit the content a little so that it will be accepted. You have to play the game. You might have to put higher quality images in your hubs or you may have to check your spelling and grammar. Hubpages is having to review all hubs so that they only have quality hubs.  Google doesn't want to advertise on low quality pages, nor does google want to include us in their search engines if our work is not up to par.