jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Erased from Google

1. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 3 years ago

It used to be that I could search many of my titles and I would find my hub somewhere in the Google list--not anymore. Example was "Middle East Chaos-Countdown Armageddon". The hub shows nowhere in Google, but the stumble share, pinterest share, and Google + shares do. What gives? If you put it in Yahoo or Bing, my hub is top.

Do I have an enemy at Google? Seems very odd.

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is symptomatic of a Google slap.

I suffered this two years ago and my traffic never returned. Others have seen a return of traffic much sooner, so just hang fire and wait and see what happens.

2. moonlake profile image89
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Very strange. I looked for it and couldn't find it.

2. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Your Hub has been sandboxed by Google.  Because the Topic pages list your Hub, Google knows about it, has evaluated it, but dropped it from its index.

Because this Hub has been punished, remove this Hub, delete it from Google cache, and start over with a new URL and appropriate changes to the content.

There are many reasons why this has happened.  If you want it in the index, review your keyword decisions, change the Title based on highly searched keyword phrases, change the Description Tag (Summary on HubPages) and other meta tags, move the map down on the page and replace it with keyword content (follow my instructions in my Hub 'Website Content Writing'), and follow the other guidelines in my 'SEO Tutorial' Hub.

1. Froggy213 profile image37
      Froggy213posted 3 years ago in reply to this

It isn't just that hub, it is all of Froggy213's material. I have over 600 articles.I don't have the inspiration to do that with all of them for the little $ I make here. Probably would be better to move it all somewhere else.

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

Move your articles to your own website, where you have complete control over advertising, products featured, backlinks, and receive 100% of the income.

My views to my web sites are currently 15-fold the number of views to my hubs, despite the sites having less content. I have already received one Adsense click today which is worth about two weeks of my current HP income.