jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Web address

1. 59
    starr122posted 7 years ago

When i posted my 1st hub i did not put a web address on correspondence with my hub.i tried to go back and add a web address but ws unable to. I have google adense product links on my website but I don't know if i will get paid for ads if people click on them and buy something...can i still add a web address? what should i  do?

2. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

What do you mean by web address?

Do you mean your google publisher code?

3. 59

when you 1st fill out the 1st page of the hub ...it tells you to put a website address for your new hub...i filled out everything on that page but besides website address?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

That address is filled in automatically to match the title of your hub. You can find your hub under "my account", click on it to find out the web address.

For AdSense you have to put in your account number in your affiliate settings.

5. 59

i don't see the website address just the title......i am new to blogging would you look at my blog and tell me what you think of it? is it boring ok or like what i can do to enhance the next one? also to you make good money from hubpages blogging? you said the website address it automatically populated right.

Thanks in advance

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Click on the hub...the web address will appear in your browser address window.

It is very short, you should try and write longer hubs.

Also, your first picture is not clear, you might want to save it at half width rather than full. You should also try and incorporate your pictures into the text.

Here is a really good hub that can show you how:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Place-Ph … e-begginer

I have made about $70 in one year from HubPages alone. Not exactly a fortune. The key is just to keep writing original and quality articles and publicizing them on Digg or Mixx or other sites.

7. 59

uninvited writer,
    thanks for the advice weblink and answering my question.....

8. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 7 years ago

What you do here is not blogging. If you want to blog, you need to go to Blogger.com or any other public blogging site.

Hubs are more like articles than blog posts, and HubPages is like an article directory.

Happy Hubbing,