jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Ad Programs Earnings Delay

1. SusanSaies profile image80
    SusanSaiesposted 3 years ago

I just want to confirm that it's not just my account that is showing no earnings update since August 8.  I just don't remember such along time going by with no update.

1. skear profile image93
      skearposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure everyones account is delayed.  There is a message at the top of my earnings page stating there is a delay since the 8th.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's a site-wide delay, SusanSaies. Don't worry, we're working on it and your earnings will be updated soon!

2. SusanSaies profile image80
    SusanSaiesposted 3 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation. Just wanted to make sure.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It happens every month -no big deal.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Well, the earnings have partially updated. My numbers weren't pretty. I will be very happy when August has come and gone.

4. gmv profile image80
    gmvposted 3 years ago

I have just became active again after not being on this site for awhile.  Over the past few days I have been re-editing and working on new material.  I had 2 featured, I now have 11 featured.  However, my earnings are showing the same as last week.  Last Wednesday though, my earnings peaked at 5X the amount I was earning, but after that they decreased back to the normal rate.  I have 10X the amount of views, but I'm also considering the Hub Hopper, which probably contributed to the majority of those views.  Some of my old Hubber friends have informed me that the earnings are nothing like they used to be.