jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best advice for new Hubbers?

1. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image93
    Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 3 years ago

As a new Hubber (2 months in here) I'm always looking for good advice  from the veteran hubbers, I always try to learn new thing from the Hubs of the Top Hubber in HubPages and I'm amazed by the skills of their Hubs and How easy they get traffic, comments and  constant high scores.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

Read  HP FAQ and go through the Learning Center.  So many questions are answered that frequently are asked in the forums and the LC is full of helpful advice. Both are accessible by way of the help link at the bottom of each page.  Unique, informative, interesting content is helpful.  I would start with the FAQ.   Be patient, traffic comes and goes.  Welcome.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Your title is 70% of your SEO.

Write on evergreen topics.

Learn how to use Google suggest and the keyword tool CORRECTLY.

4. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! It takes time, patience, very hard work, investment of time, sacrifice, and learning from mistakes. It can also be a lot of fun. What you seek will come in time. In the meantime, keep writing to find your own voice. Originality is the key. You are already on the right road by asking questions and looking for advice. I wish you well. smile