Some Motivation

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

My fellow hubbers, I see a lot of you are complaining and are saddened by the sudden drop in traffic for whatever reason it may be, the point is is that it is dropping and some of you are now feeling unmotivated and have no initiative to write. I just want to say 1 thing.

"If you can go through the pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through it, forget it. That's what most people lack: having the guts, the guts to go in and just say . . . I don't care what happens." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

So you see my fellow hubbers, there is a pain period in everything in life. Coming from all the wise philosophers from everyone I look up to, a person must first get weaker before they get stronger. This is the case in everything there is, everything always has to get worse before it gets better.

If everything just came and it was gold where would the challenge be. If you make it through this pitfall and keep going, you will make it to be a champion smile.

I personally am motivated and I don't think about the stats and I hear of all these hubbers saying what their views are now.. top hubbers, and I have nearly as much traffic as them according to what they say. Why is that? Because I am consistent and motivated all I want to do is write because it is fun and energizing, I love this community!

So I hope this was motivating and hope to see you's cheer up and keep writing! smile

1. susi10 profile image94
      susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your post was really motivating, PoeticPhilosophy! I now want to write more hubs and I have now gotten a better outlook on the traffic situation. Thanks for this! Would you mind if I included your post in my August HubGroup Challenge thread? The Hubbers (including me) need some motivation to keep writing more hubs for the challenge. smile

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
        PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh sorry Susi I never got a notification from this, not at all! And I'm glad it motivated you smile.