jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Not enough positive subjects on the Hub page forum

1. Craig Easom profile image89
    Craig Easomposted 3 years ago

Everyone seems to use the hub pages forum to rant about problems with this and that. Its so depressing to read.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My hub views doubled from yesterday. That good enough?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing the trend!

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you want to see positive, be positive.

3. calculus-geometry profile image85
    calculus-geometryposted 3 years ago

The cool thing about hand-eye coordination is that you can use this magical ability to NOT click on threads that discuss problems and complaints.  Best of luck to you Craig Easom.

4. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Excuse the outburst, Craig Easom, but Relache's quip was so funny. Anyway, I agree! How about you post a positive post! I will participate. See you later. smile

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 3 years ago

In fairness to anyone guilty of participating in less-than-happy threads, sometimes one man's "rant" is really another man's attempt to have a discussion about something serious (often something that's a widespread problem and that a lot of people think needs to be addressed/discussed), or else have a constructive discussion about a problem, with the aims of hoping people will figure out some solutions.  That kind of discussion isn't always everyone's "cup-of-tea", but they're not always as "negative" as some people think they are.  BUT, I agree that some more upbeat or fun threads would be nice.  I suppose, though, I think of something like these forums as similar to the news:  The serious stuff gets most of the coverage  With the exception of the often pointless religious fights that go on here, I see people's getting together and having a "serious discussion" as a very social, constructive, thing shared by a group of people who may otherwise not have much in common..  Writers are usually verbal people, so I pretty much don't see anything as "rant" unless the individual who posts something actually announces that he's going to "vent" or "rant".    smile  Without one of those "announcements" (which usually show up on rants), I just write "whatever" off to the fact that a few writers in one place tends to mean a whole lot of words.   smile

6. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Don't worry Craig, you can count on me to not take any thread seriously 97% of the time.