jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How to place ad unit on hubs?

1. alikhan3 profile image89
    alikhan3posted 3 years ago

Ad Unit on one of my hubs which is found between comments capsule and the end of the hub is removed (it was their a few weeks ago) I want to put it back because it contributes significantly in earnings, anyone know how it can be put back?
    http://alikhan3.hubpages.com/hub/Soluti … ck-Problem

1. P Priyadarshana profile image81
      P Priyadarshanaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i thought we had no control in placing ads whatsoever. doesn't it happens automatically? I'm interested on this matter too... following this....

alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

yeah it happens automatically but due to this automatic removal of ad unit I am at a loss .........
        wait for any Hp staff to respond

2. myefforts profile image85
      myeffortsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can place Amazon and Ebay ads where you want. Adsense and HP's ad program ads are placed automatically.... that's what I know.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Hubbers do not choose where ads appear.

alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

That means hubbers are at a loss when existing ad units are also removed for no good reason even when they are having clicks.
      Revenue optimization shown by adsense has reduced from five dots to only three after removal of this ad unit

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Adsense and HP ads are placed automatically. If you don't leave enough text area without images, they may not have anywhere to go.

Amazon you can place yourself.

Closed to reply

working