jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Mysteriously Disappeared Forum Thread...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

My "Silly Survey" posted in the 'freeform discussion' area seems to have suddenly and mysteriously disappeared.

I don't believe it was in violation of anything...I wonder what happened....  (It was a just-for-fun question about whether folks wet or do not wet their toothbrush before applying toothpaste....surely harmless!)

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The thread DIDN'T disappear.  It's around, I saw it.  Just look under YOUR ACTIVITY and you will find the thread.

2. snakeslane profile image81
      snakeslaneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm experiencing a mysteriously missing forum thread (just noticed). Odd? What's up with that?
      It's not listed under 'Your' posts.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

If you look under "My Activity" on your profile it will show your posts, and you'll find where the thread is.  I'm guessing it got moved.  After all, if the forum mods won't delete whole spam threads, they surely haven't deleted yours.

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

I recall you've had this happen before. All your recent history is shown on your profile history or in "Your" in the forum.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/115660

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes--I always look under "your" posts in the forum list...and did not find it... but thanks for the link.  I wonder why I could not find it..  neutral

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I must admit I'm not sure with the "topic" forums. I haven't kept track of all the forum changes. But you can definitely find them in your activity.

2. rebekahELLE profile image93
        rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you check 'your' under the topics forum, you will see it.  It was moved to the Health forum.

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oy--but it wasn't a "health" issue--it was, as my title said, merely a "silly survey just for laughs"    Hence, I thought it fit in 'freeform discussion' which is stated to be for "...vacuous fun..."   
          SMH

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

The discussion are that showing in the main forum seems to ne to be more for hubpages discussion.  So maybe it got sorted to another area.

5. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 3 years ago

Found it under topical forums, whew! I completely missed the link (new white button at the top of the Forums page), doh!

working