Google adsense adress

1. fashionitself profile image60
    fashionitselfposted 3 years ago

Well here is my question:
    I have my own bank account, and the address on the bank account it's my fathers address.

But I'm currently living with my grandparents because it's closer to college.
    So when I filled my google form I entered my grandparent's address to receive the PIN.

My question is: will I have problems because the addresses don't match? They are both from the same country and City, even the first four numbers on the zip-code are the same.

Thank you in advance,

2. Doodlehead profile image82
    Doodleheadposted 3 years ago

I am not knowledgeable about how to answer your question.   One thing I am sure of though, is that if anything goes wrong you will NOT be able to discuss anything with Google. 

Right now I have Adsense and I have Google Analytics.  Problem is, they are not synched.   One account goes to Google for Adsense and the other email goes for Analytics.   I always have to log out of one to get the results for the other.

I have tried (in vaine) to correct this, but gave up.  Also, you must not po Google or they will flat out cut you off and you won't be sure why.