Google adsense adress

1. fashionitself profile image61
    fashionitselfposted 3 years ago

Hello!

Well here is my question:
    I have my own bank account, and the address on the bank account it's my fathers address.

But I'm currently living with my grandparents because it's closer to college.
    So when I filled my google form I entered my grandparent's address to receive the PIN.

My question is: will I have problems because the addresses don't match? They are both from the same country and City, even the first four numbers on the zip-code are the same.

Thank you in advance,
    Raquel

2. Doodlehead profile image81
    Doodleheadposted 3 years ago

I am not knowledgeable about how to answer your question.   One thing I am sure of though, is that if anything goes wrong you will NOT be able to discuss anything with Google. 

Right now I have Adsense and I have Google Analytics.  Problem is, they are not synched.   One account goes to Google for Adsense and the other email goes for Analytics.   I always have to log out of one to get the results for the other.

I have tried (in vaine) to correct this, but gave up.  Also, you must not po Google or they will flat out cut you off and you won't be sure why.

working