jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (16 posts)

Adsense publisher ids interchanged...?

1. alikhan3 profile image92
    alikhan3posted 3 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8330270_f520.jpg
    I am aware of the fact that Hp gives you 60% of the impressions but My stats show that I am only getting 40% of the impressions with Hp stats showing about 3,300 imps in last three days and Adsense showing only 1,441 impressions which is exactly about 43% I strongly suspect that the publisher ids have been interchanged I have attached Proof on this. It only allows to upload one photo but I can give an Hp stats screenshot showing above 3300 imps.
    Please Help me in sorting out this issue.
    Awaiting Hp staff,
    Just another huber.

1. theframjak profile image89
      theframjakposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's interesting. How did you get your Hubs to show up as unique channels?  Is there a guide for how to do this somewhere?

alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go into url channels and select add new url channel
        just add them

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

They show your code 60% of the time.  There is no promise about what proportion of impressions you get.

then why I see only 40% imps in adsense ?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Because 60% of the time does not necessarily mean 60% of the impressions.  Amongst other things.

You mean out of 24 hours of a day my id will be there for 14.4 hours ?

1. WryLilt profile image84
            WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

>If people visit with ad blockers, it will show your ID but won't actually be an impression.

>It doesn't go 6/4. It can go 2/2/15/8 etc - it's not in an exact order.

1. creativegenius profile image96
              creativegeniusposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's unfortunate (for webmasters) that ad blocking software for browsers is becoming more mainstream on both mobile devices and standalone computers. It could make it more difficult to make money with Adsense and Amazon because users no longer see these types of ads when browsing at any website.

It feels really bad of being robbed of your rightful earnings

1. psycheskinner profile image81

I don't think we have any rightful claim on where people put their eyes.

Yes you are right .... but ads like those placed on hubs are quite justifiable, those like popups and separate links opening are quite annoying to anyone.

2. psycheskinner profile image81

On average, yes.

But if as you fellows are arguing if it was the time which was split then over a month or may be after two or three months impressions must have averaged about to 60% . Even at least to 50% but this 43% is a very consistent figure I am getting from a past few months not even shifting to 45%.
              Can someone from you post your last 30 day statistics from hp stats and from adsense please ?

1. wilderness profile image94
                wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I know that impressions are split but in 60 40 ratio and what I am getting is 40 % consistently ....... what should I do ?
                  singled out utterly helpless by the HP staff ........... I can't quit my account ....... what should i do ?

working