jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Poetry on my Profile

1. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

I have begun to write short stories and poetry (though it is shaping out to be mostly poetry).  So far, I only have 5 poems and 2 short stories, with a total of 35 articles.  The rest of them are non-fiction.  They are all featured.  Is there anything I can do to sort of space out the poems on my page, so it isn't a bunch of poems with other articles in between, then a bunch of articles that I wrote before that?  Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks
    Ben Blackwell

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Ben,

We don't have a way to change the order in which Hubs show up on your profile (though you can, of course, choose the order in which Hubs are displayed in the carousel).

Many Hubbers choose to create different HubPages accounts for different types of writing. You can always create a new account for poetry and creative writing if you wish to keep them separate from your non-fiction Hubs.

1. profile image0
        Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have thought about multiple profiles, but I think I want to keep everything on one to make it easier.  Are there any plans to add more flexibility to the profile page in the near or distant future?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe so since we have a lot of high-priority projects going on right now, but it can't hurt to mention it in the Feature Suggestion Forum: http://hubpages.com/forum/category/6634

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

Good idea.

working