jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon Affiliates Program, help please

1. Kristi Maloney profile image89
    Kristi Maloneyposted 7 years ago

I have attempted to sign up for the Amazon affiliates program twice.  I did get an email from Amazon saying that they don't accept www.hubpages.com as the url. Initially I can get started and then later when I go to log in Amazon doesn't recognize my password/email. (That's when I inquired w/ Amazon and was told they won't accept Hubpages...etc.

Could someone please tell me what I should type in for the web site and web site URL?

Is it because I only have two Hubs? This is frustrating, so thanks for your help!

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think you should be signing up with the URL www.hubpages.com/kristimaloney

2. Art West profile image50
    Art Westposted 7 years ago

My guess is that you only have 2 Hubs.

I have 14 and just joined the Amazon affiliate.  When you have some more Hubs, try again.  Go to your affiliate section, click edit next Amazon and go from there.  There are also step by step instruction just in case you are not sure how to answer some questions...I needed to use this a few times.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

sorry that should be:

and i dont think your amount of hubs matters- as i signed up for amazon w/ zero hubs and was accepted,