Friends on Hub Pages. And enemies kind of.

1. Ericdierker profile image80
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

I write today of a friend I have here. A real pain in my side. Tough as nails and we try not to see eye to eye. This person is a "truther". I keep my head high in the ethereal clouds. We argue like siblings and always shed light for each other and others. Challenging. Persistent, Provoking. Unrelenting. We are crude and rude to each other pushing the envelope of decency.
    This hubber is my archenemy yet my friend. Those who determine to make us question and defend our position are dastardly souls, that we must never live without.

Today I speak of ---- The latest poem will just knock your socks off. And if you do not go read it, well you are a bozo:

My point is this: I do not want to live in my own vacuum. I like this place though of course I complain. This hubber always reminds me to question and think and re-think.

Hubbers should shake hands before fist fights and after them. I am proud to have been KO'd by vveasey.because at least I got to stand in the ring.

Please take care to go in swinging but come out either comatose or grinnin.

2. Doodlehead profile image83
    Doodleheadposted 3 years ago

I understand what you are talking about.  Same thing happened/is happening to me!

3. wayne barrett profile image81
    wayne barrettposted 3 years ago

Being challenged will strengthen you.
    I have gone to check out your friend/enemy, and hopefully this doesn't make me your enemy/friend, but he sounds like he has a lot in common with me.
    Luv ya Eric!  : )  ) :