jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How to Check If Hubs Have Amazon Products

1. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I have included Amazon products in a good number of my hubs, however, I don't remember exactly which hubs have Amazon products in them. I want to check to make sure that the products are still there in the hubs and that the links to them still work. Since I have over 180 hubs I was wondering if there is a way to check which hubs have Amazon capsules without actually clicking on each hub? Any help would appreciated.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I doubt you can do that but am hoping there is a way. I have 173 hubs but not sure which ones have Amazon or ebay.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi lovebuglena,

There is indeed a way to sort your Hubs by Amazon or eBay Capsules (but not both at once). Go to your My Account page and under the "Statistics" section, there is a filter option called -select a capsule-. You can use this option to view only your Hubs with Amazon or eBay Capsules:

1. lovebuglena profile image91
        lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had no idea we could filter our hubs by capsules. That is certainly very helpful. My dilemma still remains however. When I filter by Amazon capsule I get 74 hubs and that is still a big amount of hubs to go through to check on the functionality of the Amazon products and capsules. But I guess going through 74 hubs is better than going through over 180 of them. Thanks for the help.

2. NateB11 profile image92
        NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great information. I knew about the filter but never thought about using it that way. Thanks!

2. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 3 years ago

Just getting this thread ahead of the spammer....