jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

do my hubs really suck...?

1. Amber Musselman profile image61
    Amber Musselmanposted 7 years ago

just be honest and tell me what you think...

i dont know if i should write another...

1. goldentoad profile image60
      goldentoadposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No matter what we think, it has to be in your heart, that is the first rule in my book of writing. If it makes you happy keep doing it, if you feel better after you write, keep doing it. Your hubs are good, don't worry.

2. packerpack profile image59
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't think your Hubs are bad and there is no reason you should stop writing except for few Hubs that are really falling short of contents like the most recent one "Ever wander if animals feel? Why humans are the top of all living creatures??". If your want some tips on how to improve your hubs then read my post http://hubpages.com/forum/post/123616 on this forum. There you will also find some more links that maybe helpful to you

2. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Don't worry about what others think.

3. LondonGirl profile image93
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

HI Amber - I don't think they do suck at all.

I've just read your abortion hub, and commented on it. The research and writing is great, you go girl!

I've only been registered here a few months, and only written most of my hubs in the last couple. One thing I've learned as I've gone along is that they really are multi-media things - so newsfeeds, rss, videos (unlikely to be appropriate on an abortion hub, but in general) are good things.

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Writing is fun and you should never quit. Have faith in yourself and others will too. It takes time and work but you will see fans come along and they will expect to see more work. Smile now. smile

5. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I love your hubs. I've been busy the past week and a half or so, so I've only been able to scan them, but I've been planning to go back over them eventually.

What makes you think they suck?

6. Amber Musselman profile image61
    Amber Musselmanposted 7 years ago

I just thing they need improvement, not many people have been looking at them, idk though.  I have only been here for a few weeks so i dont know how to tell really they are good or liked by others.

1. Pest profile image61
      Pestposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think you are doing fine and see not a thing wrong with your Hubs.  Not too many people look at the crap i post here, but I get more out of just writing.