jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

CPM, The lowest I ever seen

1. 59
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

I had received <snipped> per 1000 impressions for 30 Aug 2013 and it is the lowest I ever seen. I am earning more from eBay ads as compare to hub pages ad program.
    HubPages, is everything alright?

2. dhannyya profile image81
    dhannyyaposted 3 years ago

dont worry,,that is normal...u dont have to worry about hubpages..just worry about google algorithm change...hubpages is faithful according to me

1. 59
      mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm not worrying about hubpages but CPM below $2 looks unrealistic. Usually the CPM was $4-5 but it is below $3 since last week and yesterday it was even lower than $2.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

A CPM under $2 sounds like something worth worrying about to me.

4. skear profile image92
    skearposted 3 years ago

I've averaged a much higher CPM throughout the entire month of August.  Was the 30th just an outlier for your account?  If so perhaps it's related to the fact that the 30th was a Friday before a holiday weekend.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

My number for Aug 30 has an * by it.  It is half as low as the previous day.  Hopefully when the number is finalized, it will be higher.

6. Writer Fox profile image80
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

My CPM just went to the highest its ever been @ <snipped>.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Why get all concerned when CPM is controlled by what advertisers are willing to pay per view, and/or per click on ads.

8. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Because it is half the formula that determines earnings.  So it affects how much effort I put in here versus somewhere else.

9. drpinkrose profile image71
    drpinkroseposted 3 years ago

How can I get more followers and increase readership?