Question and Answers

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

When we leave a question, lot of people answer it. Sometimes all leave good answers and it is tough to select the best one.  This scenario mainly appears when a flood of answers coming.  Anyhow, we need to select only one as The Best.  At times it is a painful experience to select only one  as the best  (rejecting  the rest) when there are one or two or more answers lying there deserving our appreciation and applause. So my suggestion is to introduce a new feature like THE SECOND BEST or CONSOLATION or NOTEWORTHY ANSWERS.  Thus we can comfort the other people too for their fine contribution. It boosts the Hubbers spirit too and make sure their active participation in the Q&A section.  Please discuss.

2. 0
    Mr Tommyposted 3 years ago

It's the best to select the single best answer.
    How would you feel if your answer is not selected in any of those categories you suggested? Even worst then knowing that yours is not the best.
    When there is just one winner, people assume that they were close, and they didn't win because there can be only one winner.
    Besides, no one likes to be the second best.
    Anyway, nice thought!

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

It does seem strange to vote for only one sometimes, because sometimes it is an opinion, and other times more than one answer combined actually makes the whole answer.  In those cases, I simply don't vote for the best, and wait for an answer that stands out to me.