jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Pin it button not showing

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image97
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago

Just wondering if I am the only person who cannot see the pin it button on hubs.  I have checked a few of mine as well as other people's, and I don't see it on any hubs.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The Pinit button is on the image itself, not off to the side with the other share buttons.  Hubbers can opt out of it, so you may not see it on all images.

Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Huh - It was always on the right hand side for me, directly under FB like and Share on twitter options and right above share with hubpages followers.  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks.

2. missolive profile image94
        missoliveposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi, great eye! I just spotted this myself. Millionaire Tips is correct, it is available on the image.

2. moonlake profile image89
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My is there on the right side. I want it on the right side because even if it is on the photos some people that are not hubbers wouldn't know that and wouldn't see it.

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

It's been on the image for quite a while, but mine is still showing as a social media icon on the right margin.  I see it on the OP's hubs also.  It could be browser related, as this happens at times.

1. missolive profile image94
      missoliveposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We've been pranked! I can see it again! Hmmmmm

Seriously, the right sidebar icon was not there this morning. Oh well, looks like it is back smile Yes rebekahELLE, the pin icon has been on the images. I personally prefer to use that one, it allows me to choose the image to be pinned.

Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I see it now too.  That was weird, but glad it's back!

3. cat on a soapbox profile image82
    cat on a soapboxposted 3 years ago

If I opted out of pinterest awile ago and have now changed my mind, how do I get it back? Am I able to do that?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image78
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just hover the mouse over your photo.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image78
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes. Go to My Account>Social Networks and uncheck the line underneath Pinterest.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

I have noticed, quite a few times that the sharing buttons on the right side of the page do not always show up immediately.
    In fact, they seem to be the last thing that loads on a hub page. Sometimes you have to wait five or six seconds before they appear.

working