jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Beth37

1. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 3 years ago

Where is Beth? Not seen in two days!

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Beth is around.  She is INDEED VIBRANTLY ALIVE..................
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8379869_f248.jpg

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Ack, I just saw this. It scared me. I used to get threads with my name on them all the time on the scrabble forum. Don't think b/c they're playing a subdued game for the elderly that they're a gentle group. Scrabblers are scary ppl.

3. oceansnsunsets profile image90
    oceansnsunsetsposted 3 years ago

I could be mistaken about names, etc.  However I truly can't find Beth37 on HubPages now. 

Beth, that whole thing was a crazy thing we witnessed.  I hope you aren't really gone, and just taking a very short break.  I wanted you to know you are loved and even when everyone doesn't agree with you, you bring great points as contributions.  I for one appreciate you and see your efforts with others that is a nice thing.  Anyway, wishing you well and hope to see you real soon. smile

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Beth37 has LEFT HubPages; hopefully, she will return.  Let's hope at least!   There is a thread by paradigmsearch, indicating that Beth37 is Gone!  Came as a shock to me also!

1. oceansnsunsets profile image90
        oceansnsunsetsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks GM Williams for letting me know about the other Beth thread.

Beth seems to really enjoy HubPages, and participated a lot and generated a lot of her own interaction and activity on the site. 

Just recently, I saw her reaching out in love and kindness to a fellow Hubber with sincere concern. 

There is a lot of stuff I see, but it is a true loss for all of us and HubPages if she doesn't come back and soon.  Sending love to you Beth if you can see this!

working