jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Is it good to delete hubs that are not earning views?

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image75
    KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago

I was thinking to delete hubs which does not earn views at all after published. And try to create hubs which earn more views. Because some of my hubs are not featured at all and some are featured but not earning views.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If they are featured, leave them.

Have you tried for other sources of traffic than Google?

KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello wrylilt, I haven't tried for other sources like google, do you know other sources??? I am editing those hubs that had stop earning views. there are times they are getting views and others are kept stagnant.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

If they are featured I leave them unless I have some even better place to put them.  The effort to make them is a sunk cost, nothing is gained by cutting off whatever little earning potential they have.

Thank you for the answer friend.

3. Journey * profile image85
    Journey *posted 3 years ago

I don't delete anything. I just go back and try to improve unfeatured hubs to get them featured and increase their views. Featured hubs can always be improved too but I don't make it as much of a priority to try to improve those that are already featured.

Thank you journey, unfeatured hubs doesn't gain views at all.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why not improve the ones you already have rather than delete them? I delete too, but only if nothing can be done

Very nice way, I was thinking of that too. i have only 4 unfeatured hubs.

4. P Priyadarshana profile image82
    P Priyadarshanaposted 3 years ago

unless you are moving them to another place, don't delete. There is a Secret Unfeatured -> Featured trend going around HP. Never know when it will hit your hubs wink Till then keep improving and socializing big_smile

5. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I had a couple of featured, benign political hubs that just absolutely, categorically refused to get any traffic. I finally got rid of them. And my traffic went up. However, other variables were also involved; getting rid of my dividers for example. So, who the heck knows? However, my feeling is that if I know in my heart that a hub is hopeless; featured or not, the firing squad is called in. If for no other reason, I just got sick and tired of looking at the zeros.

1. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree, if I see a Hub that is not getting traffic over a period of time, I delete it and put it on that site that Bubble Busters dislike. I can make some money with it there.  I used to tweak and tweak weak Hubs, but if it doesn't perform, it's a goner!

working