jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hub Score is grossly flawed

1. arijitm2000 profile image81
    arijitm2000posted 3 years ago

There were times when I found some of my hubs reaching 70+ scores, but lately, with more activity in my profile & publishing more hubs more frequently, all of high quality I'm surprised how my hub scores in the past month or so have remained rather meek & have not improved beyond 1-2 points, which is simply bizarre. The same problem has been with my profile (hubber) score as well. However, a particular case in point right now is my poem "Anger in Serendipity", I'm a poet & this poem is one of my best compositions, and it even received very good reviews and gave 'my' fastest increase in 'views' (close to 30 now in 4 days), yet the hub score for the poem seems stuck at 62 from Day 1 through Day 4, & that is bizarre, if not grossly unfair, or rather the scoring system is seemingly flawed. I request the admins/critics/experts of HubPages to kindly look into this seriously and resolve this quickly. Thank you very much.

2. lady rain profile image85
    lady rainposted 3 years ago

Hub scores are independent of traffic views and reviews. My best hubs do not have a lot of views. Most of my popular hubs with the most views do not have high hub scores. Just my own observations...

3. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

I have a Hub that has received over 1,000 views in the past 24 hours.  Its Hub Score is 75.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago

Hub scores don't matter unless you are worried about outgoing links. Google don't see them and judge your articles independently based on their own system.