jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hi Friend I am new here

1. psanasangma profile image59
    psanasangmaposted 3 years ago

Hi Friends
    I am new here. I have tried to published my first hub but i do not know whether it  has been published or not but I have receive an email that  my Hub is not cleared for publication because it did not pass the Quality Assessment Process.

Which means I still have to improve a lot. Could you please help me what are other steps that I could  improve the quality of my Hub. In this course of time shall I continue  with another topic as no 3 is still pending to get started

1. 0
      Ronnytronposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I can't see your hub. post the link.

1. psanasangma profile image59
        psanasangmaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am also unable to view my post  thats why I am asking for help

2. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago

Because you hub isn't published no one here can see it.  If the email from Hubpages isn't clear then contact them for clarification.  You could also check out help (menu top right) This should answer some of your questions.  Good luck!

3. nafretiti profile image60
    nafretitiposted 3 years ago

Best advice is to follow the check list,it has a little check list to do while working on your hub. It takes a lot of words and careful planning in writing a hub, they want quality so your best bet is to work hard and don't let yourself get down. Write about something you know or find something and do a lot of research and learn it inside and out, because if you don't it wont meet the requirements. Keep working on it and eventually you'll get there, I wish you the best of luck. There is a saying if at first you don't succeed try and try again.