jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Cannot Upload Photos to a Hub from my Desktop

1. stephhicks68 profile image85
    stephhicks68posted 3 years ago

I click on upload, but I don't get access to the photos saved on my desktop.  Is there a problem, or a new way of uploading?

1. Carola Finch profile image96
      Carola Finchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking about uploading into a photo capsule or general access to your pictures?  You may have to change the default directory to "Pictures" to access photos for upload into the photo capsule.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear you are having problems uploading an image from your computer.
      We are currently unaware of any issues related to uploading images.
      I just tried to reproduce the issue you are experiencing and was able to upload an image using both the Flash and non-Flash uploader and the browser and operating system you are using.

You may want to try this procedure

Sign into your account and then go here.
      Click the "choose photos" button and then select images by navigating to the specific folder on your computer.  For your desktop on a Mac you are likely to want to go to your user folder and then the desktop folder.

If you are having trouble using the Flash uploader (the default uploader), then check the box that says "Check this box to upload photos the old way, without Flash".

You then can upload files bypassing the Flash uploader.
      If it seems to be related to Flash, you may want to see if their is an upgrade available.

Here are some other browser troubleshooting steps.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

If you continue to have problems, please let us know the page from which you are attempting to upload the image and we can assist you further.

2. W1totalk profile image82
    W1totalkposted 3 years ago

Sometimes you have to change the size of the image, the format etc in order to make fit in the hub. Certain sizes or formats will not work.

Closed to reply