jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hubbing activities

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image76
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

Do you have a set of goals for hubbing like a particular number of hubs a month or a particular traffic in a month or year.  Also, have you set a goal for earning? If so, what are the idea and strategies to achieve these set goals that you have in mind? And what are the tips you have to offer? I don't force you to reveal your secrets but ask you to share some general tips.  Please answer.

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

With any business you need goals and plans to achieve those goals.

If you are on HP to earn a living (along with other online endeavors) you need to set yourself targets.

I have no specific targets when it comes to HP with most of my efforts being targeted elsewhere.. But i like to add an extra page every day or update 4/5 pages significantly to ensure that my portfolio improves and grows. These efforts currently are very much focused on my own sites although I spent a week last week updating hubs to see what improvements may happen here.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image76
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your comments.

3. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I like to have small goals that I can achieve gradually. Each one I achieve gives me incentive and motivation. For example, this may not seem so important but one of my goals have been to get all of my hubs to hit the 100 views mark. It has taken a long time for some; as of today, the last two are just a couple views away. Each time a hub hits 100 views, I feel a sense of accomplishment. Another example is hitting at least $.50 a day for HP earnings and increase those with ebay earnings. Again, it may not seem like a lot but it's a goal that makes me work and stay on track. There are others like posting at least one new hub per month, but for me it's less about actually reaching the goal within a set time frame and more about taking little steps that keep me motivated and on track.

4. habeeb rehman profile image61
    habeeb rehmanposted 3 years ago

As a new HP user, I would say that in spite of earn some bucks here, I have notices and studied and consequently concluded that "HP are being used to divert link juice in the shape of do follow link.  This the reason that lot of discussion have been done about "Profile score" which is ultimately resulted in Do-Follow link.