No Adsense - Sponsored Links

1. Trsmd profile image60
    Trsmdposted 7 years ago

While publishing a new page I observed that in the adspace, instead of publishing ads by google... sponored links is being displayed and ads are shown.

That's ads are not displaced by Google..

When I edit and publish again ads by google is displayed..

If Sponsored links displayed then the earnings will not be credited to our account or why such thing happen here...

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If i understand what you are saying...i think you are complaining that public service ads are being displayed? hence no income for you if they are clicked?

This can be changed in your adsense module, you have full control of your adsense modules, hubpages merely serves your ad id #

But, most likely if you came back and checked a few hours later those public service ads would not be displayed as the module just needs alittle time to figure out what ad best fits your content.

If thats not what your asking, my mistake. Maybe someone else is better at translating your of luck

1. brad4l profile image83
        brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is pretty normal for a new page, sometimes it only takes a few minutes for real ads to show up, but it can take a lot longer than that too. Also, if you make major changes to an existing page, you will often get the public service ads as well.

However, if your ads stop showing up all together or they never switch back to normal ads, this could be an indication of something wrong with the content/site.